Australia Airbnb Missing payout

Jess3455
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Australia Airbnb Missing payout

Has anyone in Australia experienced missing payout recently? ( MAY -JUNE 2021) . I have had 3 payout  totally  $1200. The oldest one are more than 20 days late. I am using one of Australia big 4 bank bank account.

I am from Melbourne and have been doing Airbnb host for more than 2 years. All the past payment were on time but from MAY 2021, I notice 3 payments didn’t come in. I am an accountant; I have the habit to reconcile my payout every month.

I have called Airbnb numerous times, and send them online message every day. They sound like I am the only one who has the trouble. Every time they say they have escalated my case but no further response from them. 

Not only about the money which I should get paid, it is also about I am starting to lose confidence as a host. If I cannot receive payouts, what am I doing this for?

Appreciate if anyone knows how to solve this issue.  also, I remind all hosts, please reconcile your payout statement. I don’t think I am the only one.

4 Replies 4
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jess3455  Once a month? I check to see that each and every payment goes through when it's supposed to.

you are right, I am starting to check after every check in.  Lesson learned : -(

Ma--Carolina0
Level 2
Philippines

I just wanna ask if this issue was resolved as I a experiencing missing payouts since oct 21, 2021

I also would like to know, I have not received a payout since Sept 2021. Multiple stays and a lot of money.

Please help!