Best Payout method - Albania

Best Payout method - Albania

Hello fellow Albanian hosts! I would like to ask for your advice or opinion on payout methods. What way has been working out better for you regarding minimum fees and cost of transaction? I noticed that with bank transaction, payouts from some countries had huge fees so I received way less at the end of transacion. Paypal seems easy and low fee, but the low exchange rate makes me realise now that I am loosing even more with it.

What is your suggestion?

Thank you in advance🤗,

Selira

2 Replies 2

Hi Selira,
Welcome to the Albanian hosting community! I totally get your concern about payout methods—fees and exchange rates can really eat into your earnings.
From my experience, bank transfers can indeed come with hefty fees, especially if the payout is coming from certain countries. What’s worked best for me is using a local bank account that supports international transactions with minimal fees. You might want to shop around for a bank that offers better terms for international transfers.
PayPal is convenient, but as you mentioned, the exchange rates aren’t always in our favor. A good alternative might be using a service like Payoneer, which tends to have better exchange rates and lower fees compared to PayPal. They also offer a local currency option that could help reduce losses due to currency conversion.
In the end, it often comes down to balancing convenience with the costs. I’d suggest doing a small test with each method to see which one leaves you with the most in hand after all fees are deducted.
Hope this helps, and best of luck with your hosting!

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Selira0 😊

Did you manage to solve your problem?

@Tokunbo0  shared a valid comment that you should check out!

Warm regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center