Best app that allows me to send guests electronic rental agreement and accept signatures.

Rachel1659
Level 2
Montgomery, TX

Best app that allows me to send guests electronic rental agreement and accept signatures.

I'm look for an app that ...

1. Allows me to send guests a rental agreement and have then electronically sign it

2. Would prefer an app that also allows me to manage multiple listings and listing sites (Airbnb and other similar platforms) in one place

5 Replies 5
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Rachel1659  & welcome to ABB CC from a fellow Host in Auckland New Zealand.

In another recent topic @Fred13 has said The Sherlock Club aka Community members in here can help solve matters here so let's see if @Fred13  and @Inna22 @Ann72 @Helen350

@Kelly149 @Heidi588 

@Mike-AndJane0 @Anna9170 @Dale711 

@Alexandra316 and others can help come to a solution for you.

All the best

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Thanks @Helen427 - I think Guesty would be a good solution for @Rachel1659 

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Rachel1659   Can you tell us a little more?
The fact is that I do not use any additional agreements with the guest, except for the existing ones within the Airbnb platform. Simply put, no papers are signed by the guest.
If I was a guest, I would be confused if the owner would give me some separate agreement.
But perhaps, if we are talking about long-term rent, there are different rules.
I also think .@Fred13  will be able to help, because he rents the whole island and maybe additional agreements are relevant there. 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

We have experimented with separate agreements before arrival, we get the impression they spook guests. So, after some experimenting we have them sign a non-liability agreement when they arrive and at the end of the walk-though and it always goes over well, because their degree of comfortability is at its highest.

/off to the island, could someone stay at the detective agency whole I am gone? :>) 

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Fred13  Dr. Watson and Mrs. Hudson are on guard)))