Tbilisi, Georgia

Boost my listing

please how can i boost my new listing?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Shota21 

Provide more and usefull information (English description) .

"Becouse the best place in Tbilisi." is not usefull.

@Shota21 As @Emiel1  said, it's important to have a thorough listing description. But the fact that your only review is a negative one is probably your biggest obstacle. Whatever went wrong with that booking, you really need to post a contrite public response that explains how you've corrected the problems experienced by your previous guest. Otherwise, you'll have a very hard time inspiring people to trust you with their plans.

It also doesn't help that your profile is just a drawing. This just sets off alarm bells that your listing might actually be a fake.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Shota21  I would suggest you take some time to put together a proper listing description and photos. 

Your photos are clear, but there is no reason to have 6 photos of the bed, 2 identical photos of the kitchen, 4 almost identical photos of the living room, and 2 of the shower.

You have put a property description under your profile- the profile is supposed to say a bit about you, not the property, to give guests a sense of who they are dealing with. 

Then you need to describe all the details of your property in the description, so guests have a good idea of what to expect. 

Take a look at other host's listings to get some ideas of what and how to write up your listing.

Jennifer1897
Level 10
Irvine, CA

Descriptions are key in a listing. As everyone else says you need to elaborate on describing both the accommodations and the area. At present the area description is in the wrong place.  Keeping that in mind, your description is one of the places you can stand out by highlighting the great, charming or unique things your accommodation offers. For example, what local attractions are you close to? Does the space offer something worth highlighting (Ex historic building). 

Moving on, change your profile photo to an actual photo of yourself. Again, as a traveler staying in a home setting I would want to know what my host looks like. You should also add a little excerpt about yourself such as what you do for work, or what your hobbies are, or why you enjoy hosting. Currently you have the area description in there as your personal profile information.

I would change and add some photos. The last photo of the building is not the best, the graffiti is a bit off-putting. Take the time and add some better photos of the area. A lot of host also like to include some photos of the activities offered or places worth visiting nearby. I would avoid adding too much of one photo (I.e a bed) Typically one of two "close ups" of something is applicable. I would do more arial style shots, which encompass larger areas, so people can garner an overall picture of the space.

Lastly, your check out time seems odd. You say check out is midnight? Is this correct? If it is, then no need to change it, just make sure all the little details are in place and correct.

Good luck with hosting.