Bossiness grow

I want to grow 

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Sardar7 ‌👋

How are you getting on? Is there anything in particular that you wanted support with in regards to growing your business? This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts. 

My favourite boards are:
Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey there @Sardar7 ‌👋

How are you getting on? Is there anything in particular that you wanted support with in regards to growing your business? This will be a great space for you to get advice from other Hosts. 

My favourite boards are:
Ask about your listing - You can ask other Hosts to critique your listing, you could be pleasantly surprised at what other people see!

Advice on your space - This is great for general questions about your space specifically, for example, the amenities that you have at the property to what types of sheets that you use.

Let me know how you get on!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines