CONSUMERS’ ATTITTUDES TOWARDS THE BEHAVIOURAL INTENTIONS FOR ADOPTION OF AIRBNB APPLICATION SYSTEM IN MALAYSIA

CONSUMERS’ ATTITTUDES TOWARDS THE BEHAVIOURAL INTENTIONS FOR ADOPTION OF AIRBNB APPLICATION SYSTEM IN MALAYSIA

Hello 👋

Hope everyone is well. I am Tay Boon Long. I am currently in the midst of completing my final year research for my MBA with the University of Malaya-Wales (UM-Wales). Appreciate if you could spend 5-10 minutes to complete the questionnaires via the link below:-

Your input would be incredibly valuable. It's completely voluntary, and your responses will be kept confidential.

Please share to your friends and colleagues 🙏 i need minimum 400 participants. This is an anonymous survey practice. Personal name won’t be recorded.

**[Advertisement and survey link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or collect email addresses / personal information on the Community Center.

2 Replies 2

Ok.done.

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Boon-Long0 😊

Appreciate you posting on our Community Center and reaching out to other Hosts for your research. Please know that I'll have to remove your link as it is not allowed to collect personal information or host surveys on the Community Center.

If you would like to ask questions to the Hosts, please feel free to post your questions here as a comment in your post. I hope other Hosts get back to you for your research.

All the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center