Can't receive Payouts

May1496
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

Can't receive Payouts

I've hosted 5 groups since last month but payouts never received in my bank account. I got morn then 10 emails said the money has been sent out  but no actual transaction been made. So the total amount of funds kept adding up in each email.  I called Airbnb nearly every day but no one can really help except saying they are investigating on it.  I lost my cash flow and have to close my calendar, I also try to cancel all the exist booking but I can't afford the penalty. Can those hosts who post here for the same issues can tell me how to solve this problem. 

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@May1496 

So the payouts show in Transaction History as processed ?

Did you check if your payout method is still correct ?

Can it be failing somewhere else (your bank, etc..) ?

Usualy payout issues must be solved by Financial Department. It can take some time and they seem not to be very responsive (as you can read in other threads with similar issues)

May1496
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

Payouts are sitting in upcoming payouts over month,  I have only one bank account linked to Airbnb payout.  

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @May1496, I am very sorry to hear that this is happening. I have now passed this on to the team in the hopes that they can resolve this for you as soon as possible. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

May1496
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

Thank you. 

Do you know what happened to those hosts who post here for the same issue, did they receive their payouts finally? 

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

I have the same problem ever since I've got a new Payoneer card issued. There is some kind of a bug in the system and I cannot link the two accounts.

I could get all the money as soon as I would switch the payout method, but I need funds on my Payoneer card, so I have been waiting for more than two months already for the customer service to solve this problem.  I think I have been more than patient, but I really wonder what kind of support we get when they cannot find the solution for so long?

May1496
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can see there is some bug in the payment system, and I believe they are trying to fix it. But can Airbnb give us some instruction how to avoid this kind of problem? I also realized the call center can't do much instead of reporting the problem to other department then close the conversation, thus I don't know if my case/ticket is still open.