Cannot reactivate my listing - HELP!

Henry581
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Cannot reactivate my listing - HELP!

It's been a whole week now talking to customer service and they keep sending me cut and pasted instructions that do not work to edit license number on listing. I have a Chicago airbnb, missed the renewal fee deadline and got my registration number cancelled. I then re-applied with city of chicago paid fee and got a new appoved registration number to same address. When I go to my airbnb listing and click edit number it just redirects me to a page saying "chicago has blocked your listing". There is no way to edit it on my end and airbnb keeps saying I have to do it myself (which is impossible) this is even after I send them the new license number with exact same address/unit # and screenshots from city of chicago showing my new approval. 

Anyone have ideas or a contact with airbnb in higher up management who I can talk to directly to get this issue resolved?

Thank you

2 Replies 2
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Henry581 I have two suggestions that may work:

1. clear cache on your computer/laptop. Google if you don’t know how to do it. Then restart computer. 

2. Use a different computer to log-in. 

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Henry581 

Try logging into your account.  Go to "My account".  Look for a tab "Login and Security".  Click on that to see how many of your logins failed to close completely.  Click on "Logout This Device".

Do that for every listed device, reboot your computer and then try to re-enter your license.

Good Luck.