Charge guests for extra services because they might left a bad review.Is airbnb will stand for us?

Answered!
Grace851
Level 2
Kingsland, GA

Charge guests for extra services because they might left a bad review.Is airbnb will stand for us?

I just had a group young people,Their ticket only 4 person but they got caught by us (Cam and in person).so i sent extra charge request.They send me $5 dollars with bad language and they left me review( I havnt see it yet but I pretty sure wont be good)
It is so sad see people doing things like this.

But my concern is :Will Airbnb stand up for us,block this kind review!

1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Grace851 

Sorry to hear about this.

It may be worth trying to dispute any negative review under the retaliatory review process.  You can read more about that here.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Grace851
Level 2
Kingsland, GA

They acturally had 5 person!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Grace851 

Sorry to hear about this.

It may be worth trying to dispute any negative review under the retaliatory review process.  You can read more about that here.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Very helpful.I will looking into it. Thank you.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

An ounce of prevention is worth a lot more than a pound of cure.

I am listening...

I even put my rules on my welcome note as soon as they booking .They could just messge me add 1 person for a small fee or polite to explaining if they want to!My hb was very nice to them and told them how to get around nearby things and told me not to charg them because they might leave bad feedback.I am the one want to force the rules! 

But i was just so surprised they sent bad language like that and sad to see some people so shameless in state nowadays!!