Cleaning and Looking after your Air B&B

Jo615
Level 2
Coromandel, NZ

Cleaning and Looking after your Air B&B

Hi, I am hoping that this is allowed in here.

My husband and I have just retired and have started cleaning an Air B&B in Coromandel town. We would be keen to get another 1 or 2  to clean as well.

We are happy to look after your place completely if you are absent owners. 

We can get a reference from the Air B&B that we clean for now if necessary.

Many thanks,

Jo 

5 Replies 5
Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Jo615 

Hello Jo, yes what you have posted is definitely allowed....you are not a company touting for business, you are simply a retired couple who would like to supplement their income and at the same time help a host or two in your area.  I wish we had a few more like you Jo.

I do use the services of a retired lady to clean my cottage a couple of times a week and it is working out very well. The cottage is prepared meticulously, washing and ironing is done and it only costs me $30 AU  per turn around. It is the sort of service every host should have access to!

I am afraid you will need to follow your post up with a bit more information! You profile has no information at all....it's virtually a blank page!  Coromandel Town tells us nothing about what country you are in let alone a locality that you would be active in. Give a bit more information Jo and I am sure you will get some enquiries.....and I wish you all the best, like I said, we need more like you instead of these greedy professional cleaning companies!

Cheers.......Rob

Hi Rob - oh my goodness that was not a good start on behalf was it!! I have added a bit of information now so hope that will be sufficient for now??

Thank you for your reply!! Really appreciate it. 

Jo

Judith808
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Jo

i am on Wyuna  Bay, Taid View and have a fab lady who helps me but I may need some  assistance in the summer season to cover quick turnarounds and Chris own holiday.

im unsure I can leave personal details on here and am out of the country until 15th October, please pop your number in my post box if this message has not deleted my house name.

I look forward to hearing from you.

regards Judith

Joanne634
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

@Jo615 

Hi Jo,

I am looking for a cleaner. I am Coromandel township. Perhaps you could email me **

Cheers

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Sue2448
Level 1
Rotorua, New Zealand

Hi Jo

Are you still interested in airbnb cleaning?

Thanks

Sue Norris