Co-Host Wanted in Sedona, Arizona

Theresa212
Level 2
Sedona, AZ

Co-Host Wanted in Sedona, Arizona

Looking for Co-Host recommendations for my rentals in Sedona, Arizona. 

7 Replies 7

I'm looking for a short-term rental co-host in Sedona AZ. I need someone who lives locally who already host Airbnb properties in Sedona and is willing to cohost our properties with us and take around 10-15% of the reservation income.  I need someone who is active, responsive, and already has listings with very high review scores that they can show me. If you're interested in my proposal, please reach out to me via email: **. Thank you!

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello @Christina1538 , just checking in to see if you have found someone to work with.

I am local in the area, manage several properties in Sedona, and have been a superhost since pretty much since I started (in my first 3 months).

I love this industry and take huge pride in making the guest experience amazing.

I have an amazing team of cleaners and maintenance here as well so your property is well taken care of.

Let me know if still need a co-host and we can for sure chat🙏

Tracey 🙂

Hi Tracey. 

Can you reach out regarding co hosting please 

Ty

Did you find anyone yet?

Hey @Theresa212 ,

Do you still have your property in Sedona?

That’s what I do for a living! **. I also do all of the Guest communications and schedule all the cleaning. Give me a call.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hiya 

I am Nitin, Hosting on Airbnb and other platforms from last 13 years and have hosted more than 8000 guests so far. 

Lemme know if I can assist you with anything.

Happy Hosting

Nitin 

(Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)