Co-Hosting

Answered!
Melis2327
Level 1
Netherlands

Co-Hosting

Hello lovely people, 

I live in Groningen for the last 5 years and I really enjoy the city and am familiar with its ways.

Since last year I have been looking for ways to start my work as a co-host, helping hosts meet with new people and create a nice visit for them. 

I could not manage to find a platform on Airbnb where I could create a profile as a co-host. How can one person reach out to offer co-host services? Because I genuinely enjoy creating a nice experience for people on their visit to a place that I also love. I do have personal experience with house-sitting for my friends where I give the same value as if it is my own home as well as a work experience as a cleaner. 

I appreciate all the answers and I am sorry if this is not the place to ask such questions then please let me know. 

Thank you so much for your time 

Have a lovely day! 

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

To become a cohost normally you need to have experience as a host first so you understand how various STR platforms work, STR legislation and how to manage, so the best way to start is by hosting a room in your home @Melis2327 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

To become a cohost normally you need to have experience as a host first so you understand how various STR platforms work, STR legislation and how to manage, so the best way to start is by hosting a room in your home @Melis2327 

Kate2631
Level 1
Houston, TX

Ok if we can’t host in our own homes to gain experience, you mentioned looking for Airbnb management companies to reach out to. What exactly do you mean by that and how do I do it?

Kabugho0
Level 2
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

And what if I don't have any room like me am working in Saudi Arabia as a house maid yet am from Uganda I have no any means to go out to check a house physically talk to the landlord physically how can I join co hosting dear any help for me please 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Kabugho0 

You could see if there are any Airbnb management companies that you could work for in your location 

Kabugho0
Level 2
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Oh dear thanks Soo much 

Minako10
Level 10
Chiba, Japan

hello!

I plan to visit the Netherlands next year for working holiday.

Your idea is fantastic! 😄

I want to meet some people to make my foreign friends in there. but I also have some problems...

The appartment is expensive. especially capital city is more...💸

and then, Almost of its appartements are for over 2 persons.

One person share with several guests...not bad, but I don't have enough money for rent it!😣

Visiting some places will be experiencing for you!

Thanks,

Minako