Co host opportunities

Isabella601
Level 1
Fort Worth, TX

Co host opportunities

Hello! I am a host, co-host, and property manager. I’d love to learn more about the co-host program on Airbnb. Specifically how does one get featured on their page? Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Read up on how the Airbnb cohost system works on the Airbnb Help website .

unfortunately you don't meet the criteria to cohost on Airbnb as you have lower ratings. Why not focus on addressing the issues leading to lower ratings on some of the multiple listings you manage before trying to take on more properties to cohost @Isabella601 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Isabella601, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Here is the link where you can find all the information about the Airbnb co-hosting program.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Isabella601. Hi Isabella. You clearly get some great hosting feedback from how you handle guests. If you are doing this full time and looking for more listings may I suggest like @Helen3 that you reassess hosting some of your listings in order gain better quality listings, thereby improving your host rating, rather than wait it out to get nearer to that 4.8 minimum. You cant control how much owners want to spend on their properties to fix any perceived shortcomings noted by guests.