Co-host profile Airbnb

Alessio443
Level 3
Isernia, Italy

Co-host profile Airbnb

Hi guys,

I completed my account on the dedicated spaces for co-host on Airbnb.

It’s still unlisted. Have you got advices on how to propose to host ? In Italy, next to my town I can also go for check/in and online for managing listings etc.

I have been on this world since 2018 in other platforms, but on Airbnb only from dicembre (only 11 reviews 4.9)

I live in Italy.  I am writing in English  because in italian nobody replied. 

Ps. Se ci fosse qualche Italiano sono a disposizione per consigli su come proporsi o se volesse sapere di più sui miei servizi può contattarmi.

Thank you 

6 Replies 6
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Alessio443, good question!

Have you had a chance to reach out to the support team for advice? They could help by giving a detailed explanation of the process that comes after you apply to be a co-host. In case you have already done this, it would be great if you could share the steps with our community for future hosts in the same situation. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Makgoadi0
Level 2
Sandton, South Africa

Hello Alessio, also new here.

I completed my profile as well, but is there somewhere it should be listed?  Or do you just have a profile then advertise yourself  and the services you’d like to offer by finding Hosts in your area looking for co-hosts?  And I’m still waiting fir responses and will also keep checking the  platform for help needed. That’s what I did, maybe there’s another way to go about it.?

Regards

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

To apply to be a cohost on Airbnb you need to be a superhost @Alessio443 

What do you mean by when you say completed your account as a cohost ? 

Cohosting is like any other business invest in marketing to reach hosts you have identified case your target market @Alessio443 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Helen3, thank you so much for coming and helping @Alessio443.

I just wanted to drop a quick note to mention that being a Superhost is not a criteria to become an experienced Co-Host. The criteria to join are similar to Superhost but not exactly the same:

To become an experienced Co-Host and allow potential Hosts nearby to contact you via the platform to inquire about your hosting services, you need to meet the following requirements and make sure you comply with all applicable local laws and regulations:

• You must be an existing Host or Co-Host on Airbnb in good standing, and within the last 12 months: 
  • You must have 10 or more stays as a Host or Co-Host on Airbnb
  • Your reviewed stays across all accounts and listings you manage must have an average star rating by guests on Airbnb above or equal to 4.8
  • You maintained a less than 3% cancellation rate, with exceptions made for certain valid reasons beyond the Host’s control

I hope this helps in clarifying, and thank you again for all your support.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

it used to be that you needed to be a superhost 

has it been removed because Airbnb is getting rid of SH status @Paula 

i notice you can no longer search for SHs on the platform do you know why?

Chloe463
Level 2
Richmond Hill, Canada

Hi Paula,

I meet all the requirements you mentioned, and I have also filled out my profile, but it's still not unlisted.Host can’t find my profile in search results.