Co-hosting

Betty590
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Co-hosting

Dear Property Owners,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Betty Ryfer, and I specialize in maximizing the potential of Airbnb properties just like yours. I noticed your beautiful listing on Airbnb and wanted to reach out with an opportunity that could significantly enhance your income while reducing the hassle of day-to-day management.

Here’s How I Can Help Your Airbnb Thrive:

1. Increased Revenue and Dynamic Pricing:
• Maximizing Your Earnings: Through dynamic pricing strategies and targeted marketing, I consistently achieve higher occupancy rates and better nightly rates than self-managed properties. By monitoring market trends and adjusting rates in real-time, I ensure your property is always competitively priced, maximizing your revenue.
2. Streamlined Operations and Professional Management:
• Effortless Management: From guest communication and check-ins to cleaning and maintenance, I handle all the details to ensure a seamless experience for both you and your guests. My extensive background in senior management equips me to efficiently manage all operational aspects, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your property is in expert hands.
3. Optimized Listings for Maximum Visibility:
• Boosting Your Property’s Appeal: I enhance your property’s online presence with professional photography, engaging descriptions, and strategic keyword use to attract more bookings. My experience in stakeholder engagement ensures that your listing stands out, driving more traffic and securing more bookings.
4. Personalized Service Tailored to Your Needs:
• Customized Management Approach: I tailor my approach to meet your specific needs, ensuring that your property is managed exactly how you want it to be. Whether you prefer a hands-on approach or want to be completely hands-off, I adapt my services to suit your preferences, ensuring your satisfaction and the satisfaction of your guests.
5. Maximizing Guest Satisfaction:
• Exceptional Guest Experiences: Understanding the importance of a personalized guest experience, I work to anticipate guest needs and exceed their expectations. My strong organizational skills ensure that every aspect of your property—from cleanliness to amenities—is meticulously maintained, leading to better reviews and higher occupancy rates.
6. Proactive Problem Solving and Risk Management:
• Swift Issue Resolution: My experience in high-pressure environments means I am well-equipped to handle any unexpected situations with poise and efficiency. From managing last-minute guest requests to addressing maintenance emergencies, I ensure swift resolution to maintain a positive guest experience.

Why Choose Me as Your Co-Host?

• Proven Track Record: With years of experience in managing operations and relationships at a senior level, I bring a strategic and organized approach to co-hosting, ensuring that all aspects of your property management are handled efficiently and professionally.
• Commitment to Excellence: I am dedicated to providing top-tier service, consistently aiming to exceed expectations and enhance the reputation of your property.
• Holistic Approach: From operational efficiency to guest satisfaction and revenue optimization, I offer a comprehensive co-hosting service designed to maximize the potential of your Airbnb property.

I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can help you get the most out of your Airbnb property. Would you be available for a quick call this week to explore how we can work together?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to the possibility of collaborating with you.

Best regards,
Betty Ryfer

6 Replies 6
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Betty590

For me,personalizing "my beautiful listing" in an obvious general audience message is how you sell your business.  I don't think you would be beneficial to my business.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Betty590 

Looking at your profile you have no experience as a host which will make it harder for you to promote your services as most hosts look for cohosts with extensive experience as hosts themselves .

also under the terms of posting in this community Airbnb asks you not to use this community to advertise commercial services such as cohosting @Betty590 

Betty590
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Sorry I wasn’t aware of this apologies 

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Betty590 😊

Unfortunately, we can't advertise in the community due to our guidelines.

You can take a look at this link for the Co-hosting guide.

Warm regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Betty590
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Elisa,

thanks for letting me know . I appreciate it. 

This is really helpful the guide. Thank you 😊 🤍

@Betty590 I am happy you appreciate! I wish you a wonderful day. 🌞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center