Colonial Beach VA Preparing for off season

Colonial Beach VA Preparing for off season

Hello, I am Eric. I have only been hosting for a couple months. Looking for local hosts to engage in preparing for the off season. 

5 Replies 5
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Eric8643 😊
Have you managed to get this information elsewhere?

It would be a good idea to ask for recommendations from local Hosts near you. 

I want to mention a few who might help you: @Kelly2339John-R-1 and @Charlotte11.

In the meantime, you can find Hosts in your area through the the Local Host Clubs here.

Let me know if this helps!

Warm regards🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

@Eric8643 Yes, hi, Eric, there are two local clubs registered in Virginia: Central Virginia in Richmond and Coastal Virginia in VA Beach. The latter might be a good resource to find hosts closer to where you live. That's helpful to navigate local regulations and news.

In some localities, there are small host groups on Facebook or who communicate via an email group. Many of these arose back in the day before the Community Center was much of a thing. They've been very helpful with local concerns.

Check it out but come back if you can't get answers to your questions. As an aside, I'll say that as a short-term rental host since 2009, I have increasingly blocked winter dates as the years have gone on. I'm up to keeping my home to myself for most of December, January, and February. It's lovely!

Hi @Charlotte11 😊

Thank you for your comment, it is very helpful!

@Eric8643 Did you have a chance to check it out?

Don't hesitate to let us know!

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Thank you Charlotte, I have joined a FB group. 

Good for you. Find your community wherever they are!