Damage Protection, security deposits/protection combined and API platforms that AirBNB will recognize with client requirements

Damage Protection, security deposits/protection combined and API platforms that AirBNB will recognize with client requirements

Hello to anyone that has a similar need...

I have a number of clients, including myself, that have specific booking requirements related to security deposits and pay-outs.  I am seeking some sort of API that can "push" out these booking requirements and those requirements be accepted by all the booking platforms, specifically AirBNB.  Does anyone have any feedback on which APIs AirBNB will work with to accept same?  We are really wanting to transition fairly immediately due to upscaling needs.   Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide in advance.

Thank you,

Teresa

ps.  I called AirBNB but the person did not understand what I was asking (some because of all the loud noises in their background including cars honking, people yelling, etc...  ???).  Anyway, I eventually asked to be transferred to AirBNB IT department and the line was disconnected.  Looking for the best place to get answers.  

0 Replies 0