Do i need any permits from local authorities in austrai . Innsbrck befor resting via Airbnb

Do i need any permits from local authorities in austrai . Innsbrck befor resting via Airbnb

Hi everyone 

Can someone help me by answering my question 

Do I need any permits from the local authorities in Austria.  Innsbruck to start renting?

If yes how to start 

Regards to everyone 

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Esam32 

You are in the best place to check with your local authorities rather than other hosts from all over the world and internet is a great help too.  

It's really important to have the latest information as the laws are changing rapidly regarding short term rentals in a lot of countries so I would do my homework first rather than relying on answers that might not be up to date.

Good luck Esam!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Esam32!

In addition to @Joelle43's comment, I found an article on Responsible Hosting in Austria. I would also recommend that you take a look at our guides board as there might be a few helpful guides that could help you with getting started! 

• You can find the Host Guides board by clicking here
  • Once you've created your listing, I would also recommended that you ask the Community for listing feedback. Read more on how to ask listing feedback by clicking here👈

Good luck!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen