Entering correct Payout banking details for foreign bank

Answered!
Isobel41
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Entering correct Payout banking details for foreign bank

My permanent residency is Canada.  I own a condo in Barbados and have a Barbados bank account. As a NON national the address on this bank account is my residence in Canada and not my condo in Barbados. I need my payouts to go to the Barbados account in USD to pay for fees and expenses. When I added my payout details with my Canadian address the country is greyed out as Barbados. The beneficiary address allows me to enter Canada. World Pay have verified the account with this information. Will this create an issue with my payouts? Should I add Canada in the state/province field or just leave as is?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Isobel41,

I was doing some research in our community to find more threads that could help answer your question, but it seems like your situation is quite specific. My suggestion would be to contact the Airbnb Support Team directly, as they can provide more tailored assistance for your specific needs.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Isobel41 

Did you manage to get this sorted out?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Jenny 

Unfortunately no. I have left my details "as is" so it shows my Canadian address but the country is greyed out.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Isobel41,

I was doing some research in our community to find more threads that could help answer your question, but it seems like your situation is quite specific. My suggestion would be to contact the Airbnb Support Team directly, as they can provide more tailored assistance for your specific needs.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad