Error in payout method

Jessica2846
Level 1
Glendale, AZ

Error in payout method

I can only see the last four digits of my payout method and it is not right. Must have been a typo?! I am not receiving my payouts and I don't know where they are going. The bank can't help me without the account number and Airbnb Superhost support won't give me the whole account number -- just the last four digits. Any suggestions?!

4 Replies 4
Cathy170
Level 3
Saint Paul Charlestown Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis

I find in some of these rental apps. that it is very difficult if something has been done incorrectly, It is almost impossible to straighten things out.. I had an issue with another company when something similar happened and they aren’t allowed to tell you anything, nor can they do hardly anything.  With someone on the phone helping me troubleshoot, I ended up with a a new account and they cannot remove it.

I hope you can find someone that will work with you.  There has to be someone that can find out where your payments have been sent.  I know you can put in the information correctly and delete the old account, but AirBnb has to locate your payments that you have not received!

Cathy Yearwood
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Jessica2846 the numbers that you see are not your bank account for payment but the acc you used for payment for any personal travel  you will have to use your personal password to open your account and see that information . So the account you have used to pay for past stats cannot be changed . It is just a record . It may change if you use it to travel again so you need to access your own account but I would not suggest that you change that account number at all ,unless for some reason it is now different . In other words there are two places to look for your account numbers .

@Jessica2846 Jessica , something is very wrong with your account . it seems to be hosted by someone else called Dorothy . your listing does not exist after 2020 . ????????? H

Jessica2846
Level 1
Glendale, AZ

I think I figured it out! Thanks everyone! @Helen744 @Cathy170