Farm House

Answered!

Farm House

Hi I'm Venugopal ** and interested in hosting my farm house on Airbnb. 

It's a new farm that I'm working on. A coconut, areca and papaya farm placed in 8 acers of land. Beautiful mountains surrounded with fense, solar electricity, cc camera, watchman and cattle sheds are present. I'm planning for village style pool as well. House is getting constructed and might get completely finished Ina month or two for sure. It's in finishing stage. So what is the process to list my farm house in Airbnb? Please let me know.

Best Regards, 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

@Venugopal6 

Hi!  I’d recommend going to the Resource section and read the how to articles. Signing up to be a host is easy and you can do so on Airbnb.com. I’d suggest you to read all the articles, consult your local city/government to be aware of the rules for having a short term rental as rules differ depending on what country, state and city you live in. Keep up with these boards to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of hosting guests and how to write good descriptions, take good pictures as well as to know how to price your space during high and low season. As I said before the resource how to section is probably your best bet to learn about everything. 

Good luck hosting! It sounds like you have a lovely space you are building!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lorina14
Level 10
Bellevue, WA

@Venugopal6 

Hi!  I’d recommend going to the Resource section and read the how to articles. Signing up to be a host is easy and you can do so on Airbnb.com. I’d suggest you to read all the articles, consult your local city/government to be aware of the rules for having a short term rental as rules differ depending on what country, state and city you live in. Keep up with these boards to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of hosting guests and how to write good descriptions, take good pictures as well as to know how to price your space during high and low season. As I said before the resource how to section is probably your best bet to learn about everything. 

Good luck hosting! It sounds like you have a lovely space you are building!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thanks for the great suggestions @Lorina14 🌻

@Venugopal6, I am sharing >>here<< some articles from the Resource Center on how to get started with Airbnb. 

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad