Frfr

Wayne456
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

Frfr

All I'm going to say is this is my first guest and has been here since the 15 th and I'm tired of waiting on the money. Payment completed is a lie... On market place I'd gotten my money upfront. 

7 Replies 7
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Wayne456 

Have contacted customer services about your issue?

if no, call them today.

Annie
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Wayne456   When you get your payment will depend on which payout method you have selected.  It can take 5-7 business days in some instances.  The following link gives the information.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/425/when-youll-get-your-payout

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

As far as I know, the payout for NEW hosts may be hold until 30 days - due to fraud protection.

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@wayne 456 your first payments take an age sometimes they will build up one or two and then shorten gradually the time between payments until you get to the stage where they arrive the day after checkin . Its not you , its what they do to all newbies . H

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@wayne 456 truth is it is not your money until the guest has had what they are paying for . Its frustrating but will improve . Keep smiling H

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Wayne456 what is 'marketplace' ?Get to know the dashboard . It will reveal what is going on . It is important to understand that your 'payment ' is in escrow as it were. It is debited from the guests credit card the day they book, just not delivered to you. a new host is temporarily in the slow lane of recieving payments. This is normal.a guest who does not pay upfront is cancelled or flagged and you would be notified by Airbnb, as far as your guest is aware they have already paid. H

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Lots of guest dont know Airbnb hold the money they seem to think we get it right away,