Frozen payouts for 10 days

Dunja-Celesta1
Level 2
Pula, Croatia

Frozen payouts for 10 days

I have a problem with the payment  from a previous reservation, it has been more than 13 days, the customer service still claims that the account is under verification and that the payment is frozen, even though I submitted all the necessary documents and already received payments  from other reservations before this one, this is the first time that the payment process is over 10 days late and no progress at all. 

Can someone help me with this? 

@Airbnb @managers@financeairbnb

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dunja-Celesta1, I am sorry to hear that you had to face the issue of frozen payouts.

Since you posted a week ago, have you managed to receive any updates regarding this or eventually have your payouts released? Do keep us posted!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Dunja-Celesta1 
How long have you been Hosting for?

I assume that ABB already had verified and identified who you are through your name, Date of Birth, Address - street and or email and telephone  number and Bank account details, had they?

Make sure you request a Data Subject Request of your complete file and put all communications in writing and keep a record as to who you have had communications with.

It's overdue ABB sorted out there Payments systems and stopped freezing Hosts monies owed when we have already established a record with our Listings, reviews and own details.

Businesses are supposed to minimise the amount of Data collected.