Guests booking for 2 people and inviting large groups of friends over in the day

Kim3393
Level 1
Warwick, RI

Guests booking for 2 people and inviting large groups of friends over in the day

Any advice please? 
I have a large house on here, 5 beds but sleeps 16 with sofa beds in large bedrooms.  I am getting a few bookings for 2 people who are then asking to bring large groups of friends in each day (min 20). Saying they are not sleeping just coming for Tea.  Am I right in turning them away.  I feel they are getting the house so cheap and the risk of damage is much greater with lots of different guests calling in.  I can’t police them crashing out on sofas for example (we have 3 lounges) How can I stop it happening.  I have rented to 3 people in the past, where they are visiting Silverstone locally for 21st birthdays for children etc and that has been fine.  So I don’t want to ban completely.  Thanks 

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kim3393 assuming you charge less for 2 people then you are just setting yourself up for issues. I would set the base charge for say 8 or 10 people and then extra after that.