Has anyone else had a lack of Bookings?

Has anyone else had a lack of Bookings?

It has been several weeks since I've had a new booking. Is this something that happens this time of year?

16 Replies 16

Have you considered bringing in the help of a professional management company? They often have better success keeping occupancy rates up.

Casey242
Level 2
Malakoff, TX

I have the same issue and just got off a call with support. I am not satisfied with her answer. 

The new search engine was good in theory but has given potential guests more specific options in searches that have hurt views.  

For example, as a potential guest, I am searching for somewhere where I can work remotely that provides some tranquility. I can filter the listings and add "dedicated workspace" in my filter, though it is not a deal-breaker. It brings up all listings showing "dedicated workspace."

The problem with the search results is it excludes all listing that does not have a "dedicated workspace." Rather, it should show all listings in that area and have strike-throughs on the properties that don't match your criteria. 

The potential guest can still view your property and decide that yours is a better fit. We don't even get that chance if we are hidden.

Just my thoughts.