Has anyone successfully set up BDO Philippines bank to receive payouts?

Answered!
Ken3702
Level 2
Hudson, FL

Has anyone successfully set up BDO Philippines bank to receive payouts?

We have tried repeatedly to get payouts sent to our BDO bank account in the Philippines. Nothing seems to work. I am relatively sure that we have the SWIFT code and our account number correct.  BDO has given us several different versions about what the "bank code" is. We have tried all versions of their info for "bank codes" and payouts are still not going through.  We have the type of BDO account that is set up for foreign workers. Maybe that is the problem?  Any help on this would be much appreciated.

1 Best Answer
Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Ken3702 thanks @Rebecca for tagging.

Hope all is well. Ensure that all bank details you are entering are correct, including payment name match your account,  bank account number, SWIFT code, and bank code.

Sharing here details of what I registered.

For BDO

Swift: BNORPHMMXXX

Bank code: 010530667

If the issue persists, it might be best to contact Airbnb support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your situation

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Ken3702 👋

I wondered if you managed to get this sorted yet? If not, have you reached out to Airbnb Support? 

Just tagging in @Patricia2526 to see if they have some wonderful advice to share too. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks. Yes, I have been chatting with Support on several different occasions and all they can tell me is:  There is nothing we can do if the bank doesn't give you the correct information.  I just found a new "bank code" for BDO in the Philippines on a website not related to BDO and have tried once again with that bank code. If it works, I will come back here with the update.

Patricia2526
Level 10
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Ken3702 thanks @Rebecca for tagging.

Hope all is well. Ensure that all bank details you are entering are correct, including payment name match your account,  bank account number, SWIFT code, and bank code.

Sharing here details of what I registered.

For BDO

Swift: BNORPHMMXXX

Bank code: 010530667

If the issue persists, it might be best to contact Airbnb support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your situation

@Patricia2526 The bank code was indeed the problem. When I used the same bank code you gave me, it went through.  I used the swift code without the "xxx" on the end, and it worked as well. So, I guess either way works for the swift code. Thanks for your help!