Help in need

Answered!
Chanell18
Level 2
Fort Walton Beach, FL

Help in need

Hi, I have 3 townhomes in FWB, FL but I live in Virginia.  I try to go to FL every 2 months to check on my properties. I would like to connect with someone who can help me out in a time in need (check on the place, reset wifi, etc) when I’m not there.  I would definitely compensate your time of course.  My cleaner does a lot for me but she lives 45 minutes away (Crestview) and sometimes can’t get out there.  

I would also love to connect with other hosts in the area to share ideas.  

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Chanell18,

Building on @Karen114's suggestion, I am sharing the official page of the Local Host Clubs. You can use the filter to find the one closest to your location. You will also need a Facebook account to join any of them: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs.

Regarding Nextdoor, it is not part of the Local Host Clubs.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

@Chanell18  Have you tried tapping into local groups to find someone that can do this for you. I join Nextdoor in my location and it’s a treasure trove of great recommendations for service professionals and recommendations. Also local FB groups for the area. 
I found a woman  that will do errand type things. I needed a lamp replaced so I had it delivered to her and she put it in the unit. I found her on a local group advertising her services. 

Karen

Hi, is Nextdoor a group on FB?  

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Chanell18,

Building on @Karen114's suggestion, I am sharing the official page of the Local Host Clubs. You can use the filter to find the one closest to your location. You will also need a Facebook account to join any of them: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs.

Regarding Nextdoor, it is not part of the Local Host Clubs.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad