Hi! I have something to ask. My pay out still in upcoming income its already a month but till now I didnt receive my payout. Any suggest?

Sarah-Mae1
Level 1
Bacoor, Philippines

Hi! I have something to ask. My pay out still in upcoming income its already a month but till now I didnt receive my payout. Any suggest?

Hi! I have something to ask. My payout still in upcoming income its already a month but till now I didnt receive my payout. Any suggest?

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sarah-Mae1 

If the payout is in upcoming payouts with a scheduled date already passed, then the payout is "pending". You need to contact Airbnb and ask to release it: Airbnb Help: contact 

You must have set a valid payout method in your account.  Please check.

Enri1804
Level 10
Yulee, FL

@Sarah-Mae1  I’m currently having the same problem. I keep asking AirBnB why they haven’t released it, but no answer. My payout method is valid, usually quick and AirBnB has sent to it before. I read a release date of 3/15, and I usually get it the day AirBnB says. So if it’s different for some reason they haven’t told me. 

Enri1804
Level 10
Yulee, FL

@Sarah-Mae1  Check your “minimum payout amount” (under payouts). I had to lower mine before it released.