Home sharing renewal

Elizabeth1265
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Home sharing renewal

Has anyone had their submission for a renewal for home sharing stalled with a message that says "submission failed - invalid issuer"?  Anyone know what that means?

6 Replies 6
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Elizabeth1265

Did you find a solution in the end? Is this anywhere on the Airbnb platform or on your local government website? 

Thanks!

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Nothing so far.  I have left a message for the County via voicemail and via email and they have not responded.  I cannot renew my permit as it thinks I have one pending and I don't.  Its very frustrating 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Elizabeth1265 There is a local Host club in Los Angeles, which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/492696638374246

It might be worth asking other Hosts nearby there if they've encountered a similar problem, and how they resolved it?

Let us know how it goes!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am in the middle of this right now. I have been trying for 3 months and no one will help.I drove down downtown to day and no one could.What happened ? How did you resolve it

Lavisha1
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Did anyone solve this? I am facing the same problem

Ilya200
Level 2
Marina Del Rey, CA

I was getting the error "Submission failed. Invalid issuer" when applying for the Extended Home Sharing and following the link in the email to sub,it the documentation.

I fixed the issue by logging in from a different computer with a different browser.