Host needed in Round Rock

Salima30
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Host needed in Round Rock

Hello,

I have a place in Round Rock, Tx that I think will be a great short term rental for families visiting Austin and surrounding areas. I'm looking for a host or short term rental manager to manage this. Anyone willing to help? Let's connect. Thanks!

Salima

5 Replies 5
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Salima30 

If you head over here you can find groups in more local areas, which might help you find a co-host more easily.

Good luck!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mia1160
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

Hi @Salima30 

I currently work as a project manager and consultant, more in operations and strategy, but am looking to get into airbnb. I am in the round rock area and would love to help you out if you are still looking!

@Salima30 Hey there Salima!  I have my own property I host in Round Rock TX.  Feel free to take a look at my guest reviews.  I am looking to get into co-hosting properties and have an excellent team I work with in regards to the cleaners, handyman, and lawn/pool care guy which are all local in Round Rock as well obviously.  I would love to chat with you if you're still looking.  so just let me know.  🙂 

Good morning Salima,

My name is Fatima Mboga and I’m a host in Round Rock and surrounding area. I came across your post and want to inquire if you’re still in need of a host.

Respectfully

Fatima

Hi Saima,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Celia, and I currently manage an Airbnb property in Georgetown, TX, for a gentleman who resides in Georgia. My journey began as a personal assistant, where I utilized my skills in lifestyle and interior design to enhance several rooms in his single-family home. He soon discovered my background as a realtor, and after witnessing my work ethic and professionalism, he entrusted me with the management of his Airbnb, which has successfully maintained a 5-star Superhost status.

I initially proposed an 18% management fee, and as a result of our collaboration, I now handle all aspects of the property—from guest communications to hosting and preparing the home after cleaning. This role allows me to leverage my design skills while ensuring a seamless guest experience.

I am now looking to expand my portfolio by managing additional properties. With the knowledge I've gained from my current position and a reliable team of cleaning, landscaping, and maintenance professionals at my disposal, I am confident in my ability to help you achieve similar success.

If you're open to exploring the possibility of collaborating, I would be happy to discuss a management fee of 18%, similar to my current arrangement.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to the possibility of working together!

Best regards,

Celia