Hosting Under A Business Name

Hosting Under A Business Name

Hi all,

I would like to start hosting under my business name.

I set up a new account with Airbnb and used my business name, but they request ID for verification and don't give an option for business formation docs.

I have no problem giving Airbnb my personal info, I just imagine it needs to match my account profile info and I don't want that to be my personal info because then that's what guests will see.

How can this be done?

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Etzem0 , while we look forward to the guidance from Hosts, I was wondering if you got a chance to explore this Airbnb article that shares information about 👉 joining Airbnb as a company or managing company info on an account👈

Have you also reached customer support team for advice?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey, Thank you for your response!

I will reach out to customer support as well.

Are you suggesting that we set up the account in our own name, verify the account using our personal ID, but then host under a company name and the guests cannot see the personal information?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Etzem0 , to help us with this follow up question , I'll reach out to some of the experienced Hosts in the community, if they have some guidance for us here : @Debra300 @Joan2709 @Joelle43 @Mike-And-Jane0 🌻 

Have you also reached out to the Customer Support team in the meantime @Etzem0 ? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines