I will be moving to Canada on PR this January and I was hoping to start hosting via Airbnb arbitrage in USA. I had the below questions:

1. What are the visa requirements for me (if any)?

2. Do I need an LLC to start one? And if so, what else do I need?

3. I understand that I might have to pay taxes in US but do I need to pay the taxes on that income in Canada as well?

4. Any other points that I need to take into account?



Any help is highly appreciated.

1 Reply 1
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Prajesh1 the chance of finding a landlord who will allow you to sublet for short term rental is very low - All the answers to your other questions are available from Mr Google.

Explore Resource Center articles

Opt in to Early Access to start using new Airbnb features
New pricing tool helps you compare similar listings nearby
Upgrades make your calendar easier to manage on mobile