Hosts with 50+ listings

Nishchal0
Level 2
Puducherry, India

Hosts with 50+ listings

Hello everyone - hope you are well.

I currently have 20 odd listings and I'm trying to scale up my business (run it professionally with my team). Would you know of various companies/hosts that run the business professionally with 50/100/150 + listings on AirBnB? I would be very interested to learn from them and grown my own business. Would be delighted to connect with such hosts and take it forward.

Thank you

Nishchal

4 Replies 4
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Nishchal0 

There is few companies one I know has 3800 listings on airbnb, I doubt they would help you, I would see you as competition, 

You have to go it alone 

@Sudsrung0 

Thank you - appreciate your revert. Would you be so kind to let me know some of these company names. They might not help me personally, but I can go through how they run their business and see their AirBnB profiles/listings. Also, in terms of competition, I assume that would be the case if the cater to the same geography/client base as I do. I'm running my business in a small town in India and I'm not sure they operate here. Thanks again!

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Nishchal0 there are plenty of companies like that, you can just google that. Sonders is one that comes to mind. I agree with @Sudsrung0 though. I doubted they would collaborate

@Inna22 

Thank you for your revert. Actually my angle was mostly about learning from them rather than collaboration. So by seeing their websites/AirBnB listings, how they do it, it can help me grow forward. Noted on Sonder - this is already very helpful, I checked their AirBnB profile.

AirBnB already has a lot of materials/case studies to help you. This was more about going to the next level and trying to scale up. Hope this makes sense!

Thank you once again for your help!