How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

Mari25012
Level 1
West Babylon, NY

How Can I Find A Property Manager in New Jersey?

Hello 👋🏾

My partner and I found a beautiful large Victorian house that we are in love with. The house is located in New Jersey and we work in Brooklyn. We would like to buy it and set it up as a romantic Victorina Inn for Airbnb . We’d like to hopefully retire to it in the future but for now we’d like to get a property manager. 
My partner’s sister has a multi family in Brooklyn. She has a manager that lives on premises and rents out two of the 3 bedrooms.  The manager meets the rental requirement by ensuring bookings every month. Is that something that can be done in New Jersey? If so, how do we find someone trustworthy to do that with?

Thank you in advance!

Mari & Randy

15 Replies 15

Hello Mari and Randy,

I currently live in New Jersey and would love to manage your properties. If your interested in allowing me to serve you in confirming bookings,  communicating with guests. Manage cleanings and maintenance work. Taking care of check ins and check outs. Distributing listings on Airbnb and any other rental platforms. I would love service any needs you may have. If your interested let me know . 

Sincerely, Joseph