How Can I get the Holiday home permit in Sharjah city, UAE.

Wael49
Level 1
İstanbul, Turkey

How Can I get the Holiday home permit in Sharjah city, UAE.

Hi Airbnb Community,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Wael, and I'm excited to join the Airbnb community as a new host in Sharjah, UAE. 

I am reaching out to inquire about the hosting regulations in Sharjah and the process to obtain a home holiday permit. If any fellow hosts in the UAE or specifically in Sharjah could share their experiences or point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

8 Replies 8
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Wael49, Welcome to the Community Center! Congratulations on becoming a Host 🎉
I'm going to tag some wonderful Hosts who may be able to kindly provide some advice @Kamran14@Giselle166 and @Zsolt39  😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Sophia, thank you so much for your assistance. 

Hi, I am new to hosting in Sharjah.

I need help with the same topic. Is there any permit of any sort to be able to host in Sharjah?

Hi, as I did my own research and ask ij sharjah municipality and tourism department. It's not allowed for individuals,  However,  you have to register as a company to make it legally. It's only allowed in dubai and RAK for individuals..

Thanks for the update. Can you provide some guidance on how to make it work in Sharjah?

In sharjah it's not possible. However, I see many hosts in sharjah doing it without any permit from the necessary department..

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Me too