How To Offering Virtual Hair Care Consultations on Airbnb Experiences?

Answered!

How To Offering Virtual Hair Care Consultations on Airbnb Experiences?

Hi there,
Has anyone successfully offered virtual experiences on Airbnb? I’m considering offering virtual hair care consultations through my [website]** and would love some tips.
Thank you for your insights!

**[Link removed as per the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Samantha1454 , Thank you for posting. It's so nice to read that you're interested in offering Virtual Hair Care Consultations on Airbnb Experiences. 

However, I wanted to share the eligibility criteria for you to have a look in this regards. You can find more information about Airbnb Experiences through these Help Centre Resources : 👉Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements 👈 If you have further questions, you can also get in touch with Airbnb's Customer Support team.

Also, important to note that Airbnb has paused submissions of all new Experiences – for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences. You can read more about it here : 👉Creating new Experiences 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Samantha1454 , Thank you for posting. It's so nice to read that you're interested in offering Virtual Hair Care Consultations on Airbnb Experiences. 

However, I wanted to share the eligibility criteria for you to have a look in this regards. You can find more information about Airbnb Experiences through these Help Centre Resources : 👉Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements 👈 If you have further questions, you can also get in touch with Airbnb's Customer Support team.

Also, important to note that Airbnb has paused submissions of all new Experiences – for now. This means new and existing Hosts will not be able to create Experiences. You can read more about it here : 👉Creating new Experiences 👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines