How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

Hey there, I recently purchased a place in Zephyrhills, and was interested in your services. Hopefully the offer is still on the table. Thanks in advance!!

Lauren555
Level 1
Greer, SC

Hi all!
We are currently hunting a co-host for our cabin in the Banner Elk/Boone, NC area. Please contact me if you are interested!

Hey Lauren,

We have personally hosted 4,000 + guests (over 2,000 reviews) and we have also hosted for other people in multiple states.  Let me know if you still need help - we can handle everything - updating profile/listings, pricing, all messaging with guests, coordination with cleaners, review management etc.  

Let us know if you are interested and we can make it so you never have to worry about your property again - just sit back and watch the money come in each month!

Lindsey, Sean, & Baby J

Hey Lauren,

Not sure if you're still looking for a co-host, but I am located in NC and would love to chat.

We offer personalized solutions for your specific goals that scale all the way to a hands-off all-inclusive approach.

Here's our site if you're still searching - www.rumseygroup.com

Take care,

Mitch Rumsey

Bekeh0
Level 1
Cortland, NY

I am looking for a co-host in the Fort Collins, CO area. Anyone interested in helping me co-host my condo should message me. 

Erica31
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

I am a SuperHost and able to Host / CoHost a Sydney Australia property for Hosts in this area, who are too busy / going on holidays. How can I make that happen?

Krystal22
Level 2
Anaheim, CA

Hi there,

I'm a super host, looking to co-host for someone in the orange county area in California. Please message me if I seem like a good addition, to free up your time, or simply manage your properties. I am experienced for 3 years of hosting on Airbnb as well as other platforms. I also do the cleanings and I am very familiar with set up, and supplies needed. I handled anything ranging from contacting maintenance services to handling late night calls from guests, checking in, to bookings and marketing insight for competitive pricing. I also did all the shopping and kept each home I managed updated and fresh. I hosted 3 properties next to Disneyland that were 4 and 5 bedroom properties as well as rented a room from my home. I currently am not hosting any houses and have the time to dedicate to you and your homes. Please contacted me for further discussion. 

Jeff320
Level 2
Northfield, NJ

Hello everyone!  We are a family business that provides the following REMORE co-host management services WORLDWIDE.  Check out our company SUPERHOSTPHILLY! We can help optimize your listing as we are very tech savvy leaving one of the top tech companies to start this business:  If in Philadelphia or Atlantic city we provide full managmeent services beyond the services below

Remote Services Provided:

• Listing Review: AGENT will make recommendations on improvements to your property based on our experience.
  • Listing Setup: AGENT will assist in the creation and optimization of the listing of an accommodation on one or more Third Party Platforms (“Listing”).
  • Guest Communication: AGENT will receive and attempt to communicate with potential guests to provide information about a listing and resolve questions and complaints. AGENT will also attempt to communicate with guests prior to, during and after their stay to assist guests with a smooth stay.
  • Check-in/Check-out: AGENT will assist with check-in and check-out for guests upon arrival and departure. This will be done via updating locks, communication and backup locks on site. Check-out time: 11AM and Check-in time: 3pm
  • Ordering of supplies: AGENT will order supplies accordingly per the cleaners request.
  • Invoice Reporting: AGENT will provide a reporting dashboard to OWNER via email to review certain information relating to its accommodation.
  • Maintenance: AGENT will alert owner of any necessary maintenance or damages.
  • Ongoing listing search engine and pricing optimization.
Nora175
Level 1
St. Augustine, FL

Hello, I live in the St Augustine Florida area. If anyone needs a co-host to manage their Airbnb please contact me at my email address. lawndaleathome@att.net

Serious inquiries only please

Thanks Nora

Nora175
Level 1
St. Augustine, FL

Hello everyone, my name is Nora and I can provide you with all you need to make your Airbnb amazing. 

Contact me @ lawndaleathome@att.net

Remote Services Provided:

• Listing Review: AGENT will make recommendations on improvements to your property based on our experience.
  • Listing Setup: AGENT will assist in the creation and optimization of the listing of an accommodation on one or more Third Party Platforms (“Listing”).
  • Guest Communication: AGENT will receive and attempt to communicate with potential guests to provide information about a listing and resolve questions and complaints. AGENT will also attempt to communicate with guests prior to, during and after their stay to assist guests with a smooth stay.
  • Check-in/Check-out: AGENT will assist with check-in and check-out for guests upon arrival and departure. This will be done via updating locks, communication and backup locks on site. Check-out time: 11AM and Check-in time: 3pm
  • Ordering of supplies: AGENT will order supplies accordingly per the cleaners request.
  • Invoice Reporting: AGENT will provide a reporting dashboard to OWNER via email to review certain information relating to its accommodation.
  • Maintenance: AGENT will alert owner of any necessary maintenance or damages.
  • Ongoing listing search engine and pricing optimization.

Hi!

I'm looking to co-host for someone in Atlanta, GA. Message me directly if you want me to help you host your property. I have over 5 years of experience in real estate. 

Tracey-Lynne0
Level 2
Nevada City, CA

Hello fellow Airbnb'ers!  

I would love to offer my services as a co-host.  Both in the Northern California... Nevada City/Lake Tahoe/Gold Country area, and in Los Cabos, Mexico for hands on/onsite management.  As well as online, anywhere in the world (working remotely, and slowly expanding this aspect).  I spend my summers in Gold Country and my winters in Baja del Sur. 

I have been in the hospitality industry for 20+ years and have a keen sense of guests needs.  I have managed my own airbnb's as well as others.  I am also an avid airbnb user/traveler.  I know what I want in my stays abroad.  I believe impeccable attention to detail and services that exceed expectations are standards.

If you want a kick ass co host that will help you increase your bottom line, and take some stress off your plate... please contact me.  gmail at tracey dot tague.  Or message me through airbnb!

Cheers

Tracey

PS. Super excited about Airbnb Plus!

Nándor0
Level 2
London, GB

Dear AirBnB hosts from London,

If you need someone help with hosting, do not hesitate to contact me.
My name is Nandor and I am available 24/7 at the moment.

My experience:

- 4 years of Airbnb hosting - 5 star rating

- 5 years of hospitality management

- hobby photographer

- digital marketing

- lots of travels around the world

Check out my profil for details.

Kind regards,
Nandor Balla

Kevin1061
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hi, I am looking for a co-host in San Jose, CA (northern California area. I would appreciate any help or referral.  You can text me on 415-518-9437 ~ Kevin

Ilaria210
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Hi everyone, 

I'm an italian student spending a semester at Marquette Univeristy in Milwaukee (Wisconsin) and I'm studing business.

With my class, we are working on a project for developping an app to help hosts getting in contact with potential co-hosts in their area. We are doing reasearches on potential concerns and needs of both hosts and co-hosts, trying to understand them as well as possibile.

We would really appreciate if anyone of you would spend 3-5 mins to answer our questions and to help us.

If you are interested, please write me here or at **

Thank you in advance,

Ilaria 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]