How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

Hi Olga , I’m interest in co hosting . I have a property in the keys with superhost status. 

Hi Olga, if you ate still interested in finding a co-host you can reach me at **.

I understand the guideline, policies and how to make a listing profitable with my experience.  

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Olgia,

Are you still looking for a Co-Host? 

Greetings, Olga

I'm an experienced co-host from Northern California now living in Miami. I'm currently managing an Airbnb and I'm looking to move to another  property where I can live on-site and co-host. My preference is near Midtown, Buena Vista, Little Haiti or Little River. I'm an artist and help manage a contemporary art gallery. I speak English, Spanish, and Kreyol. 

My thanks!

Lisa R. 

Hi Lisa, I recently moved to Santa Rosa and looking for properties to co-host. If you have any leads on hosts who are looking for assistance, I'd be happy to leave my information. My email is **

Thanks!

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi there! I'm in Fort Walton Beach and am looking for a cohost! My cell is 8504990319

Hi there, 

I’m a co-host and would love to speak with you about assisting you with your properties. Are you still looking for a Co-host? 

- Deonna Adams

Jonathan774
Level 2
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Hi Casie, 

I think https://www.findcohost.com/ will help you achieve what you are looking for, and its free. 

Hi Lisa,

Im from Berkeley and have experience being a host as well as property manager. I’m very reliable and detail oriented not to mention a people person. I recently returned from a trip to Thailand and am looking for anyone who might need some help and utilize the free time I have. If so please send them my way.

Thank you!

Dalisa M.

We would love to help you! We now offer remote services at just 10%! See 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Olga! If your still in need I can definitely help out.

Hi are you in the Sacramento area ? I have a home there I would like to list on Airbnb. I live in Los Angeles. Do you co host in Sacramento?

I live about an hour away from Sacramento in Vallejo and can help if you are still looking.  I also have a cleaning and yard company if anyone is in need of some help. Also interested in being a Co-Host. 

Hello Lisa,

I'm in the greater Sacramento area and am available to co-host.  Let's connect!  

You can reach me at 

Hi I have a home in Sacramento area I would like to list on Airbnb . Do you co host .