How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

*It's my first name, last initial 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi! We are looking to rent our house out for 7 weeks in the summer while we are away.  We have a large 4 bedroom plus guest house in Hancock Park.  Would like to see if you are still co hosting and what the details are, etc. Let me know how I can get in touch or if you have a website.  Thanks!

Hi Suchin,

Hope all is well and that you're having a nice hosting experience! Yes, I'm co-hosting in Los Angeles and I actually offer free one hour consultations (over the phone, online, or in person) if you are still in need of a co-host. We can discuss all the details you'd like about the comprehensive and personalized services I provide my clients so they get exactly what they need for their properties. The goal is to provide a 5 star experience for your guests and  show the care and attention you would to your property. 

My website will be up in about a week or two. In the meantime, feel free to contact me directly at ** and we can setup a time to connect at your convenience.

Thank You!

Hi Suchin! 

I Co Host several properties in the Los Angeles. I'd be delighted to help you out as I'm looking to take on a few more propeties. If the 7 weeks are still coming up, reach out and I'll get you my phone number so we can chat a bit 🙂

Joey

Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

I hope you have since found what you were looking for and met your needs. Networking in these forums was definitely the place to start, since you would prefer to build a connection with someone you find of your own resourcefulness. 

I think it's important for you to seek out community posts from other co-hosts promoting themselves as well. 

I have a very dear friend who has co-hosted for me quite a bit in the Fort Worth and Arlington, TX area.  Anyone looking for someone who is on top of the communication, able to leave a place sparkling clean, and generate 5-star ratings, feel free to contact me.  I'll be happy to share his info with you.

Melissa32
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Nidia5
Level 2
Lustenau, Austria

thanks for all your info. if anybody knows, I'm trying to find a co-host in my area Lustenau Austria. 

Mary1056
Level 2
Brisbane City, Australia

Anyone who can help me find a co host in tagaytay philippines? 

Brenda288
Level 2
Charleston, SC

I am also in need of a co-host ... 😕   im in Charleston SC and i need someone to co host when i have to work or when i have to be out of town.  so if anyone knows of anyone!! 

hi Brenda, i can help. Please email me at **

Hi there! I would be happy to help if you are still in need.  Please contact me!

Jaci4
Level 2
Boston, MA

If someone is ever looking for a co-host in Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh area I'm a experienced property manager (currently manage 5 properties).

Please contact me **

Binoy0
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I am looking for a co-host/property manager in houston/pearland, texas. I have a couple of properties. You can shoot me an email at **

Hi, your email did not show up, but where in Pearland are your properties? I would be happy to help, but I don't know what is included in the service or responsibilities. Thanks. Gwen