How do I remove the Special Discount in my listing?

Answered!
Tristan28
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

How do I remove the Special Discount in my listing?

I just signed up as a host and opted in to the 15% off all bookings. However, I realise I don't want this on my listing as I would prefer to offer weekly and monthly discounts. How do I remove this from my listing?

At the moment, if someone books for a week, they get the 15% off and another percentage off for weekly/monthly. I would prefer to encourage long term bookings but with the 15%, I would need to hike up my prices too much.

Please help me disable this instant 15% discount. I don't know how to do it!

thanks!

1 Best Answer

I figured out. In the calendar, there is a small tag

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 10.28.27 AM.png

View Best Answer in original post

66 Replies 66

Hi I need help I have the same problem but still can’t dound how I delete the initial offer of 20%

thank you 

I can't delete it from my listing either - bloody ridiculous.

@Jacqueline388  You should be able to remove it by going to your Calendar. Click on the special offer starting date and a box should come up that gives you the option to remove the Special Offer click on that and it should go away. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

All's well that ends well

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Tristan28 and @Rachel337,

It is fantastic to see that @Jie2 has discover how to do this, are you all sorted now? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

My guests are still getting the first customer discount and I can not see tag like the one shown on the calendar. Our second booking just got a 15% automatic discount, we already set our starting price reasonably low so thi sis painful

Nope! That tag doesn't appear for me! I can't figure it out...

How can I get the 13% Off Special Offer removed from my listing?  There is no option to remove it from the calendar.  I tried google chrome and explorer browsers.  Date of special offer discount is Dec 11-14. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Kelly339

The fix on this post only works to remove the new host discount.

No idea how you got your special offer onto your listing, as I don't offer discounts, customer service will remove it for you.

This is ridiculous... i have spent an hour trying to remove it - and can not take it down.  

Las-Vertientes0
Level 1
San Martín de los Andes, Argentina

I have spent all morning trying to solve this problem with no luck! Can't find the tag to remove the 3 first guests offer!

AirBnB should try to make this simple!

Karen726
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Thanks for asking about this. I had been trying to figure it out

John1170
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi all,

I've just discovered this. The problem occurs when the smart price is on. So go to the Pricing -> Turn off the smart price and then it will show you a list => Choose any reason => Click Manage Pricing => You will see a small tag => Click remove Special Offer. Try it!Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Garrett24
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

I can't turn it off either it's driving me crazy. Neither the calendar or setting options answers seem to work. what can I do?

There is no tag on the calender. And the managing pricing option never appears. 

Dimitrios18
Level 1
Thessaloniki, Greece

hello i just put my home at airbnb and i put the spesial discount 19% at the 6 first guests.

i am tring to stop this offer but i cant find how. if anybody has my answerit will be very helpfull.