Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

How do I work out what my base rate (daily rate) was for person who previously stayed with me?

Answered!
David3418
Level 4
Ringwood, Australia

How do I work out what my base rate (daily rate) was for person who previously stayed with me?

I need to know for purposes of price negotiation with them. And how do I work out what they paid vs what I received?

Is there any easy way of working out the difference between amount they pay and what I receive?

Top Answer

@David3418   From the dashboard, select Reservations  >  Completed , select the booking and click Details. This will display the breakdown of the average nightly rate for the period of their stay, and the Host fee deducted by Airbnb. It doesn't show you how much the guest paid in fees, but you could use the pricing calculator for future dates in the calendar to get an estimate.

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@David3418   From the dashboard, select Reservations  >  Completed , select the booking and click Details. This will display the breakdown of the average nightly rate for the period of their stay, and the Host fee deducted by Airbnb. It doesn't show you how much the guest paid in fees, but you could use the pricing calculator for future dates in the calendar to get an estimate.