How to be a Superhost

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How to be a Superhost

Superhost.jpg

Hello everyone,

If you’re new here, welcome to the Community Center! The Community Center is a place for our global community of hosts to connect and share ideas.

Join this discussion to learn about what it takes to be a Superhost. Superhosts go above and beyond for every guest and often share valuable tips for creating great stays. From thoughtful gestures like leaving chocolates on pillows to welcoming guests with a handwritten note, there are many ways to be an outstanding host.

Do you have a favorite hosting tip? Share what you do to go the extra mile below. Click “Join the Conversation” to participate.

We look forward to hearing your tips!

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

256 Replies 256

Hello guys, I'm Ferraz and Barretto Vacation Home!
Okay with you, know that I am very happy to participate in this community, it is an honor. I am Brazilian from the State of Bahia and I have only 1 year and 6 months living in Florida. I am Evangelical and I love our GOD too much, He is the provider of all things, that's why I started recently in this wonderful business that I learned to love. GOD PRESENTED ME!
I'm going to need the help of all of you. I am a baby in this activity and I intend to continue as SUPERHOST!
THANK YOU FOR THE CARE AND SUPPORT! NEEDING ME, I AM THE DISPOSAL.

Darlene165
Level 1
Durango, CO

Hi, my name is Darlene, I live in beautiful Durango, Co. I have been hosting my Air BnB for almost a year and just became a Super Host! I believe in treating my guest like family, I am always available if they need clean towels, to do laundry, they have their privacy at our cozy Bear View Loft. My husband and I even play music for them sometimes. Being in Durango for 48 years and being a tour guide I share all the fun things to do in our area. Having a super clean place is so important to me. It is truly a Blessing to be in this business.