How to change a review?

Answered!
Angelina12
Level 1
Rovinj, Croatia

How to change a review?

My guest wants to change the review because he made a mistake, how can it be done?

1 Best Answer
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Please note that this content has been archived.

You can still access if if you have the link but it won't appear when you search on the Community Center.

You can find more information on how to edit reviews by visiting this Help Center article 👈

To ask a new question just click below:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20

Guess what.  You can't. Thanks airbnb.

Susan1188
Level 10
Marbella, Spain

I also had an elderly lady didn't leave a review because she "could not use her iphone".

She could use it well enough to book her holiday in my apartment, but not well enough to leave a 3 word review at the end of her stay after I bent over backwards doing everything I could for her.

Even had a technician had to be called out because the "stove didn't work", in fact her brought-from-home iron espresso contraption was incompatible with my perfectly fine brand new induction stovetop.

I tried to call client support to find a way to get her to send in a review but was told she had to do it because she was the guest.

Cécile233
Level 1
Puidoux, Switzerland

I just left a really great review, and mentioning one of the landmarks visible where I stayed, I said in my review, in brackets "it's called Triumph Tower, g o o g l e it" (spaces added this time for this message to get through), so basically what I said is that this place of interest needed to be looked up. I meant to say: "look it up", instead of which I chose to say "G00gle it", and now in my very positive review, it looks like I actually said something like "f*** it", because the "bad" G word has been plastered with a sticker that says "censored by AirBnB" but the "it" remains at the end of it, and I am definitely NOT happy with that! And I can't edit it either!

Why am I the one looking like an idiot because AirBNB happens to have a feud (that I don't care about) with the world's largest and main search engine????? It's NOT fair!!!!

I don know either to laugh or cry. My Airbnb located in a rural area, surrounded with natures, mountain river but not too far from civilization. I got bad review because my Airbnb is too close to the jungle! Hello?

It looks like Airbnb has a weird policy and extremely unfair. I am dyslexic and wrote something by mistake (got confused about the locations name) but it looks like Airbnb won't allow editing or even delete and write a new one.  Is so unfair for both hosts and guests. I understand that they are concerned about genuine reviews but people do make mistakes. My host was amazing but I am concerned that the review could be misinterpret by other people.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Please note that this content has been archived.

You can still access if if you have the link but it won't appear when you search on the Community Center.

You can find more information on how to edit reviews by visiting this Help Center article 👈

To ask a new question just click below:

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen