How to find a co-host to help manage home in Pensacola Fl. (East Hill)

Kelly-E1
Level 2
College Station, TX

How to find a co-host to help manage home in Pensacola Fl. (East Hill)

Hi Guys, 

I am looking for some information on how to find a super host to help manage our new vacation home in Pensacola Florida. We live in Texas so we aren't able to be here for the day to day hosting responsibilities of our new historic home. We have looked into management companies but we really wanted a more personalized special experience for our guests. We also would like to help out the Air BNB community and hire an organic host like you all. We really want this to be as special to others as it is for us. Any guidance on how to find a person like this would be great! Thank you so much in advance, we are new to this and still learning. 

7 Replies 7

@Kelly-E1 Sal here, I am a host having my own STR management company (Houston) managing properties all over the US. 

We have a network of airbnb members in your area and we share the resources with each other. Cleaning staff is already there and handy men who can be available right there in case of any emergency or related stuff. Providing the best personalized experince to our guest and guests satisfaction is our top priority. Tasks related to the listings like checkins and outs, customer service, 5 star feedback obtaining, removal of negative feedbacks l, aircover/damage claim and all related stuff we do virtually and providing the best customer service. 

Lemme know if you wanna discuss more or you are more than welcome to send me a message at

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

🙂 

I would love to help you out. Please send me a email at

Christopher1494
Level 1
Pensacola, FL

Hey Sal! @Sal2982 

I would be happy to discuss, I take my listing very seriously to provide top quality stays and ensure five star reviews. Feel free to message me, I also have a great cleaning crew. 

@Christopher1494 I'm interested.

I have a house ** ready to be rent in a couple of weeks.

Is this something that you'd be interested as a Co-host or PM?

Please let me know

Frank

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Janice529
Level 1
Pensacola, FL

Hi, my name is Janice and I have had a AirBNB here in Pensacola for almost three years. I have a 5 star, super host rating. I am not working as much and therefore have more time if you still need help. I have been a Christian for over 40 years and I have a Federal and local background check because I have been a caregiver for people with special needs for years. my contact :** Thank you and good luck with your AIRBNB.

Angela3385
Level 1
Gulf Breeze, FL

I have a property in California that I own and host, and I absolutely love it!! Relocated to Florida last year and I am looking for a local property to manage and co host in the pensacola/gulf breeze/Navarre area. I would love to talk to you about your property if you are still searching for right fit for your needs. 

Kalkidan1
Level 2
Vienna, VA

Hi! I’m studying to become a RE agent and have been passionate about the RE world for some time now. I am a beginner in STR management and would love to provide these services for anyone looking in Pensacola. I have time on my hands and am great with customer service as well as the physical hands on aspects to str and guest satisfaction. I also have Airbnb digital products that could help optimize listings or guest experience. Please feel free to reach out and discuss your needs and services.