How to get Airbnb to release "Pending Payout"?

Jing188
Level 2
Grimsby, Canada

How to get Airbnb to release "Pending Payout"?

I have a Pending Payout from Feb. 2 2022 that is still not released yet. I contacted Airbnb support by phone, by messages, they sent me a link to add account details. But there is no missing details to add. At last, they told me just wait till the system to verify and reactive the payout process. I have no confidence I will get paid. I searched the forum, there had been a number of similar issues in the past few years. Anyone else had the same issue recently? Anything else I should do to elevate the issue?

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Jing188 There haven't been too many reports of people not being paid recently. Lets hope someone like @Sybe encourages Customer Service to get their act together. Another  things you can try is contacting them by Twitter as they don't like bad publicity. Do let us know how you get on

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Jing188 , I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for this payment! I've sent you a DM, hopefully we can get it sorted soon.

@Mike-And-Jane0 We always keep track of any trends on the CC. 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Jing188
Level 2
Grimsby, Canada

This is where I got stuck: all links the support people sent to me led to this page, but Airbnb still says my account has a compliance issue and all payouts are stopped.

3E6FA9F1-998F-4757-AAA1-B5C782AA794F.png

Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts were Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo Ovalle Cavazos

I had the same story. It goes around circles, never passed the 1st level support. We were so fed up and announced we’ll cancel all bookings for the rest of the year and quit hosting on Airbnb. That was when things finally started moving. Problem solved in 48 hours. Terrible customer service. I’m still hosting on Airbnb, but definitely prepared to try new competitors once they are established.