How to get money from Airbnb in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

How to get money from Airbnb in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Good time of the day, dear colleagues! 

Hope you are doing well, the theme which I want is about financed, to be more precisely. Is there any other ways to receive payment except Payoneer and bank transfer? 

The thing is - in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan it is impossible to open Payoneer, I tried many times, it gives am error. And also, our banks don't have bank transfers on bic, like airbnb offers.

Hope we find solutions together, thank you 

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Алибек0 , Thank you so much for sharing your concerns with us at the Community Center.

I wanted to follow up with you in case you still needed any help with this one! Have you also reached out to the Airbnb Customer Support team to know alternate payout methods? 

You can reach out to them through the contact page. If you need more assistance connecting with Airbnb for your issue, you can also look at this resource Guide: How to contact Airbnb. I hope this helps you to reach out for necessary help.

Do keep us posted, if you have managed to find a solution in the meantime.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Mar125
Level 10
California, United States

@Алибек0 

Are you able to use alipay in Kyrgyzstan? 

@Bhumika 

please pass on our comments/feedbacks to airbnb. 

Asian guests really have too limited methods to pay. In my experience, guests from asia always have some difficulty to use their payment method like alipay, wechat pay, trans union cards etc”. 

Здравствуйте! Вы смогли решить этот вопрос? Тоже такая же проблема как у Вас(