How to get more bookings.

Answered!
Ajit89
Level 2
Ujjain, India

How to get more bookings.

After some booking our business is in the state of saturation, so what are the steps we can take to get more bookings

1 Best Answer
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Ajit89 We are going thru this too. 

update amenities, photos, listing description 

remove cleaning fee if you do your own cleaning 

remove 24 hour booking buffers if you can clean and turn around same day

allow pets, kids, infants if not already doing so 

offer a discount to repeat guests 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Ajit89 We are going thru this too. 

update amenities, photos, listing description 

remove cleaning fee if you do your own cleaning 

remove 24 hour booking buffers if you can clean and turn around same day

allow pets, kids, infants if not already doing so 

offer a discount to repeat guests 

Daniel10299
Level 4
Xul-Ha, Mexico

Hi Ajit,

I think a great listing is the combination of three main parts: great photos, price according to the place and similar places, and great reviews.

If you are starting and don't have reviews, I think the third one then could be a temporary discount that help you get your first customers. When I started I was hesitant about discounts, but did it even though I was feeling the price was too low, and I couldn't be happier I did it. After the initial 3-4 bookings, I started getting more bookings, to the point of having my place rented for an average of 80% a month.

Hope that helps you.

By the way, I'm working on a research project and would love to ask you for 1 minute to answer a question. I'm trying to understand what's the best way for hosts like you to start getting more bookings. This is the link:**

Thank you!

Daniel

**[Survey link removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or collect email addresses / personal information on the Community Center.