How to get noticed on Airbnb and standout?

Lissett37
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

How to get noticed on Airbnb and standout?

hi there,

I was wondering if any of you superhost have any advice on getting more views, bookings, attention on Airbnb? This is my first time so any advice helps! 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/42193696?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=51238... 

4 Replies 4

I think you should also focus on moving up in the rankings. That way you'll get more views and hopefully bookings. According to this blog posthttps://www.igms.com/airbnb-ranking-optimization/ you can try switching Instant Book. It can help! Good luck!

Trevor243
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Putting a listing up on AirBnB is "passive marketing". The only people who will see your listing are those who came on AirBnB in the first place. We list our properties and sit back and wait for people to find us.

AirBnB accounts for about 10% of all our bookings - the other 90% come from the other OTAs (also passive marketing), social media, our website and direct bookings. Doing some proper, old fashioned marketing can bring big rewards!

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

There are several ways to boost your listing in search results:

*make sure all of your photos are in landscape mode

*change/update your rates often

*block dates one day, then unblock them the next (shows activity)

*if you are new, encourage guests to leave reviews

*try to obtain superhost status

*update your photos often

*the more photos in your listing, the better

*ask guests to add your listing to their wish list

*create and update your guidebook and add relevant places/information to it for your particular area (especially add places that guests wouldn't typically know about)

*use keywords in the listing title to attract searches in your state (my title includes my state)

*update your description often

*add safety features to your listing (CO2 and smoke detectors, or bathroom grab bars)

*try to obtain the "for work" badge on your listing (a table/desk that guests can use for their laptop)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Some great suggestions here @Maia29. Thanks for sharing. 

Just @ mentioning @Lissett37 , so she gets notified about your reply. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.