How to host more properties

Answered!
Ronique1119
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

How to host more properties

Hi all

does anyone have some tips in becoming co-hosts at different properties?

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ronique1119 ! How are you? I noticed that you are 5 months into Hosting. How is everything going for you? Hope you are enjoying being a Host.

Regarding Co-Hosting, you can search our Community Center with the keywords Co-Hosts, Cape Town where several Hosts have shared their requirement of Co-Hosts for a specific region. As of now it seems like they are older threads. 

I also wanted to share a our guide on How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? It would be worth checking if you're able to register yourself for Co-Hosting (as of now, the service is available only for selected locations).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ronique1119 ! How are you? I noticed that you are 5 months into Hosting. How is everything going for you? Hope you are enjoying being a Host.

Regarding Co-Hosting, you can search our Community Center with the keywords Co-Hosts, Cape Town where several Hosts have shared their requirement of Co-Hosts for a specific region. As of now it seems like they are older threads. 

I also wanted to share a our guide on How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? It would be worth checking if you're able to register yourself for Co-Hosting (as of now, the service is available only for selected locations).

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines