How to issue customised invoices for tenants

How to issue customised invoices for tenants

I have a tenant who needs to add the company name and tax number to the invoice when applying for an invoice from Airbnb. Airbnb told the tenant that I could do it. But I joined Airbnb for less than a year, and I really don't know what to do. Who can tell me?

3 Replies 3
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @建云0 ,

You cannot issue invoices to guests on the Airbnb platform. Ask your bookkeeper or accountant, and they can easily issue it for you, and then you will send it to the guest.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

If your guest is staying through his company . The company should have booked it as an Airbnb at Work booking . @建云0  and then the booking confirmation would have been in their name.

just confirm to the guest that Airbnb cannot issue the booking confirmation/invoice in the name of an organisation which didn't make booking.

airbnb shouldn't have told the guest you could create an invoice in the name of the company as it's not possible.

the only thing the guest can do is claimed his stay on his expenses if his company is paying for his stay. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@建云0  the invoice available to guests on the AirBnB platform is perfectly acceptable to show proof of payment/stay. This is an internal issue for the company, and not your problem. All the info they need is available via their booking. Tell them that, and let them figure it out. AirBnB customer service will tell you the first thing that comes out of their mouth, regardless of if it's true.